- Charge your phone on the go with this adorable blue pineapple power bank & portable charger!
- Capacity is 2600mAh
- Compatible with iPhone and Android devices
- Includes a Micro Charging USB cable to charge the power bank. (Not to charge your own device)
- Make sure to use your own USB cable to avoid damaging the power bank.
- This item is final sale
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Our store ships to more than 200 countries and you can enjoy free shipping on all items sold on mermaidcase.com
Estimated Delivery Time is 7-20 business days.
Note: The delivery time mentioned above does not include order processing time that usually varies from 1 to 5 days.
Different items have their own processing time, which is what we cannot control. But what we can do is try the best to let you receive your items as soon as possible.
The following cases should be taken into consideration regarding shipping times:
1. Weight and dimensions of a package
2. Place of Dispatch
When will you receive your ordered items?
Exclude force majeure (bad weather, strikes, wars etc.), the following 3 factors should be taken into consideration.
1) Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with shipping methods. For example, DHL takes 4-8 business days while EMS takes 8-12 business days.
2) Time in transit varies depending on where you’re located and where your package is coming from.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Please use standard English alphabet (ISO basic Latin alphabet, 26 letters). Please DO NOT use any letters outside of the standard English alphabet since it can cause mix ups with our courier company and could result in a delay or non-shipment of your order.
It is clear that all shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. That is usually the obligation of customers. Different countries have different tax rule on the imported goods. Therefore, it will be better if you know your county’s custom policies before your order in case of some troubles.
There are some responsibilities you should know about clearly who has to take once something unexpected happens.
If the items are detained by Customs after the shipment left the seller’s country, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the detained items.
It is the buyer’s responsibility for any custom duty fees that may be charged upon delivery.